- SoftChalk Cloud is here! UAMS faculty can now create a Cloud account that lets them collaborate with other faculty in developing SoftChalk modules. All creating, editing, and publishing to Blackboard is done on the SoftChalk Cloud website.
It's not necessary to download software to a computer. Faculty who want to start using the Cloud need to set up an account with the UAMS license key. Go to the Faculty Resources - Site License Downloads course for more information.
- If they want to use the desktop version, faculty should download the latest SoftChalk Create 8 for the desktop. This is the same version used for the Cloud, downloaded through the Blackboard course, Faculty Resources - Site License Downloads. All faculty have been enrolled as students. If this is not visible in an instructor's Course List after logging into Blackboard, please contact BlackboardHelp@uams.edu.
- Faculty needing assistance with SoftChalk, please contact BlackboardHelp@uams.edu.
Using SoftChalk Cloud with Blackboard 9.1 Learn Service Pack 12
- Blackboard and SoftChalk Cloud Integration Guide PDF
- Publishing from SoftChalk Cloud to Blackboard using the LTI with weblink tool SC video (2:41)
Using SoftChalk Create 8 Desktop with Blackboard
- Downloading the UAMS SoftChalk 8 Software UAMS
- Setting Up SoftChalk 8 to Publish to Blackboard UAMS
If you have questions or comments about this page please
Office of Educational Development, eLearning
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
4301 W. Markham St., #595
Little Rock, AR 72205
Contact UAMS Copyright Statement