What is GoSignMeUp?
GoSignMeUp (GSMU) is an online registration system currently being piloted at UAMS. Faculty use it to offer Continuing Education (CE) events and courses to non-UAMS employees and students who register online.
Check out the UAMS public site at http://uams.gosignmeup.com.
Click Here for a description of responsibilities and processes for departments and faculty interested in using GoSignMeUp:
- For fully or partly online courses, GSMU integrates with the Blackboard learning management system. Continuing Education students enroll at the GSMU site and access the course inside the UAMS Blackboard site.
- Continuing Education courses can be free or charge a fee. Departments and Colleges set the number of credit hours and pricing options (including discounts or different costs for different groups.)
- GSMU can automatically deliver course evaluations and certificates, dependent upon a passing grade in Blackboard.
- Registration for events can include selection of materials or preferences (such as t-shirt size, books, lunch selections).
- Colleges identify a sub-administrator who can create and edit courses and events, add instructors, and print reports.
- External students create their own accounts, including usernames and passwords.
Want to offer a CE course in GoSignMeUp?
Contact Lisa Ferris, Office of Educational Development, 501-296-1087. Or, to start the conversation, complete the GSMU Course Request Form.
If you have questions or comments about this page please
Office of Educational Development, eLearning
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
4301 W. Markham St., #595
Little Rock, AR 72205
Contact UAMS Copyright Statement