How-tos for Outlook 2007 are very similar!
Updates for 2007 are coming.
The following are online demonstrations to
get you started using the new Microsoft Exchange system.
Follow the onscreen instructions on your PC.
to downloadable/printable Adobe Acrobat documents. The
to TurboDemo files with Macromedia Flash.
How to map your profile. This is the first step
of setting up your computer to use the software.
How to use web-based e-mail access. This
This will allow you to send, receive, and manage virtually
anything you would in Outlook 2003 from anywhere with an
How to setup your preferences in Outlook 2003.
- How to setup your signature.
- How to change font size.
- How to add and change your reading pane.
- How to add/remove the editing toolbar.
- How to setup your Out-of-Office Assistant.
- How to setup your toolbars in Outlook.
How to use Outlook 2003 with your e-mail.
- How to save attachments.
- How to use Windows Messenger integration.
- Adding Public Folders to Favorites/Win Desktop
- How to turn attachment reading layout off
How to setup and use calendars in Outlook 2003.
- How to share calendars.
- How to open a shared calendar.
- How to setup permissions for calendars.
How to manage contacts and tasks in Outlook 2003.
- How to add contacts to your Outlook address book.
How to use Windows Messenger.
How to setup Windows Messenger
How to add contacts.
How to use the Application Sharing feature.
Allows you to share programs with anyone on your contact list.
UAMS Clinical Computer Training Center Microsoft Online
use Search folders for Large E-mails
-How to remove
invalid entries in your Outlook nickname cache
- Instruction for MS Entourage for Apple computers.