UAMS Personnel Moving FAQ

How do I get a MAC Approval # for my Moving Request?
  • All personnel moves require a MAC (Move/Add Change) approval #.
  • If you have not submitted a MAC request for this move, you will need to submit a UAMS MAC Request.
  • Your MAC request is sent to your division head for approval and then it is sent to the Campus Space Committee.
  • The MAC Approval # is then emailed to you.
  • Add this MAC Approval # to your Moving Request form to expedite your moving request.
  • If you don't include the MAC Approval # on your moving request, a MAC Approval request is generated on your behalf which causes your request to be delayed.
  • If you have submitted a MAC Approval request and would like a status update, please email the Facilities Space Planner.