About Campus Enviromental Services
Campus Environmental Services (Campus EVS) at UAMS provides quality hygienic cleanliness to ensure a clean environment and to minimize the spread of germs, bacteria, and viruses. Our cleaning standards support National APPA Metric quality assurance principles and follow Joint Commission’s and OSHA’s guidelines.
We provide services in the following areas: Non-patient areas (classrooms, offices, break rooms, conferences rooms, and etc.) laboratory, out-patient clinics, and colleges.
Campus EVS plans to lead the way in environmental cleanliness throughout the nation by incorporating research to measure and find optimal ways to minimize germs and by integrating hi-tech training programs to effectively educate our staff to become “Self-reliant Workers” who certify a clean facility for students, faculty administration, staff, patients, and visitors.
Our Core Values:
Integrity, Trustworthiness, Honesty, Family, Peace, Respect, Fairness, and Accountability
Objectives of Campus Environmental Services:
• Produce a germ-free and hygienic environment
• Maintain and create healthy relationships with customers, students, staff, and, patients.
• Provide efficient processes and services
• Provide a hygienic system where outcomes are measured
• Reduce cost by utilizing resources efficiently
• Utilize national healthcare standards for best cleaning practices
Sherie L. Brown
Director, Campus Environmental Services
4301 W. Markham Street Slot # 570
Little Rock, AR 72205
(501) 686-5840 Office
(501) 686-7945 Fax