Two Positions are currently open:
The job requires experience in the following:
- Animals handling (mainly rodents): Observation of behavior, Anesthesia, Surgery (mainly of the central nervous system).
- Electrophysiology equipment for the purpose of neuronal recording: maintenance and usage.
- Laboratory organization and keeping of records.
- Microsoft Windows and related software.
- Familiarity with data acquisition software, mainly SPIKE 2 is preferred.
- Data analysis: gathering, analyzing, plotting, statistics, interpretation, and manuscript preparation.
- A good command of the English language.
Post-Doctoral Fellow (Ph.D. or M.D.) interested in Research on Brain-Gut Interactions.
Contact us with questions or comments.
2006. Legal Statement