UAMS ADMINISTRATIVE GUIDE
All potential and current non-faculty employees of the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) wishing to apply for a position in any UAMS department or sub-department must complete an on-line Application for Employment, (http://www.uams.edu/job) and submit it to the Office of Human Resources (OHR).
7. Hiring department must enter information of individuals that were interviewed however not selected for the position by using the
- Potential and current UAMS employees wishing to apply for a position at UAMS should complete a UAMS Application for Employment. This is an on-line process available on the OHR website at http://www.uams.edu/job. A current resume may be attached to the on-line application.
- Hiring departments are not required to interview all applicants.
- Hiring department will use SAP to generate their qualified applicant pool by using the appropriate SAP transaction.
- Employees may apply for more than one position
- Authorized department or division employees are required to enter applicant data into the SAP Recruitment module for applicants applying for unadvertised positions. Unadvertised position includes faculty, extra help and other pre-approved position by the Office of Human Resources.
- Employees currently on probation are discouraged from applying for any employee transfer.
appropriate SAP transaction